Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today I was in another Third Grade class and it was another amazing experience! Today was the Third Grade field day, so in the afternoon I helped out a lot, handed out stuff, and helped the students participate in the events. In the morning, I observed a wonderful teacher teach a history lesson about the Oregon Trail, and really made it come to life. She checked for understanding by asking questions that made them analyze the text. I thought this was a great way to check for understanding on the spot. Then the teacher taught a geometry lesson, and the students seemed to grasp that right away. It was overall a great day, and I am so blessed to be able to do what I'm doing. I observing some of THE best educators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home